The values that drive Vision Pathways:
- We believe that Jesus changes everything: spiritually, socially, culturally (Romans 1:16, Gal 2:14, Titus 2:11-14).
- We believe development of a person happens in three main areas (the heart (passions / experiences), the head (theology / understanding) hands(rhythms and lifestyle)(Psalms 78:72, Hebrews 13:7, Eph 4:11-13).
- We believe that young professionals are still in a developmental season of their lives, even after formal schooling is over.
- We believe that most every job is sacred, created by God and for God. (Gen 1:27,28).
- We believe you can’t have true community without a shared mission. we believe you can’t have a shared mission without true community. (Eph 4:7-16).
- We believe that older mentors are critical to grow in Christ and impact a city (Titus 2).
- We believe that the local church is best expression of kingdom values and clearest place to see the gosepl of Jesus lived out.
- We believe that every person is to play their part in the local church and in the great commission. (Matthew 28:18-20, Eph 2:19-22).
- We believe that sharing the gospel verbally is essential to see the gospel transform people. we believe that verbal proclamation happens best in relationships through both word and deed. (Mark 16:15, 1 Thes 2:8).