God of Sex.
Friday, November 03, 2017, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Location: Covenant Presbyterian Church, 2930 Howard Avenue, San Diego, CA US 92104
Are the Bible's views on sex hopelessly outdated? Is there any way to talk about a Christian view of sex that makes sense to those outside of faith circles? What are healthy boundaries outside of marriage? And why are so many dudes afraid of commitment?
Come hear Pastor Steven Cooper * make it awkward for everybody while also reclaiming the glorious beauty, pleasure, and purpose in sex.
*Steven Cooper, lead pastor of Harbor City Church, San Diego and a self-proclaimed "sex-pert" :)
More about the event
Speaker Series: Exploring the Gospel-Centered Life
First Friday of Every Month. Get inspired to live out your faith in the real world with this thought-provoking series, as we hear marketplace leaders share their perspective on following God in their field. Followed by group discussion and socializing. Refreshments provided!
Hosted by Vision Pathways the first Friday of every month.
These Speaker Series are held upstairs at Covenant Presbyterian Church (Taylor Hall). There are two crossroad streets with entrances into the church. Please look to enter through 30th Street entrance.
- We will serve light refreshments from 7 to 7:15pm with the start time of 7:15pm.
- 7:15 to 7:30pm we will introduce Vision Pathways and the evening.
- 7:30pm to 8:15pm we will have a speaker speak on seeing transformation of our hearts, communities, work, and city.
- 8:30pm (or sooner after) we will be done for the evening.
- All are welcomed as a group of folks get a drink around the amazing North Park area afterwards.
If you get lost or have any other questions or needs, please call (864) 363-6975.